A project is any work that needs to be done by the marketing team.
It holds all the information required by the marketing team in a central location to perform, control, and deliver quality work on-time by answering the 5-Ws:
Why? / What?
- The specifications is the brief for the project.
- The files are additional supported artifacts needed for the project. It will also contain all the deliverables as a result of the project.
- The requester is the client who requested the project. It includes its name, phone number, email, and organization.
- The organizations are the business entities to whom this project is for. It includes the name and address of all organizations.
- The assignments are the persons who interact together to advance work on the project.
- The due date is the deadline when the project needs to be delivered by.
- The media is the media vendor where the ad will run and to whom you need to deliver the creative files.
Projects are managed in the "Projects" module.
There is 3 ways to create a project in the "Projects" module:
- Project: Created directly in the "Projects" module.
- Creative project: Created when a media insertion that needs a project is transitioned to a status with the create project trigger.
- Project request: Created by submitting a form from the marketing request system.
NEXT: Understanding the project workflow