The creative designer just completed the ad material.
You must now review his work.
As the creative director, you’re the gatekeeper of quality.
You want to make sure the output is inline with the specification and quality standard of the department before handing the project to your client.
You open the creative project and review the creative files and request corrections if needed.
When all corrections are done, you approve the materials and notify the client that the project is ready.
Where to request and track corrections?
Corrections are managed inside each creative project in the “Production” module.
There’s a column that displays the number of corrections on a creative project in the “List” view.
You can mouse-over to display the corrections details including the user who requested the correction and whether or not it is done.
The reddish background highlights that the creative project contains corrections yet to be done.
The same information is also available when you view a specific creative project. In the right pane, there is a tab for the corrections.
Exercise: Request a correction
Follow these steps to request and track corrections on a creative project:
- Step 1: Open the “Filter” sidebar. It’s the “funnel” icon in the left sidebar menu.
- Step 2: In the “Filter” sidebar, click the “Team” tab. It’s the “three person group” icon. This will display the quick filters for your team - not just your personal filters
- Step 3: Click on the “Ready for review” quick filter under the “By status” section. This will list the creative projects that needs to be reviewed.
- Step 4: Click on the “Filter” sidebar again. This will hide the sidebar.
- Step 5: Locate and open the creative project you want to work on by clicking on the view action (“eye” icon).
- Step 6: Click the “Status” button and set the status to “In approval”. This will notify everybody that you are starting to review the creative project.
- Step 7: Click the “Corrections” button.
- Step 8: Fill the required information.
- Step 9: Click the “Save” button.
Multiple corrections? Repeat step 7 to 9.
- Step 10: Click the “Status” button and set the status to “Corrections”. This will notify the creative designer that there are corrections to do.
- Step 11: In the right pane, click the “Corrections” tab (“bullet list” icon). This will display the corrections for the creative project.
All corrections are done?
- Step 12: Click the “Status” button and set the status to “Approved”. This will notify the client that the creative project is completed.