The creative project is approved.
You must deliver the material to the media.
You need to know where to send the files. Unfortunately, it is not standardized - every media have a different way of accepting files: web portal, FTP, or email.
Where to deliver creative projects?
The delivery is typically done from the “Production” module.
You can consult the delivery procedure in the “Delivery” tab in the right pane of a specific creative project.
For email delivery, you can use the “Send delivery email” button. Other types of delivery must be done outside the system for now.
Exercise: Deliver a creative project
Follow these steps to work on a creative project:
- Step 1: Open the “Filter” sidebar. It’s the “funnel” icon in the left sidebar menu.
- Step 2: In the “Filter” sidebar, click the “Team” tab. It’s the “three person group” icon. This will display the quick filters for your team - not just your personal filters
- Step 3: Click on the “Approved” quick filter under the “By status” section. This will list the creative projects that are ready for delivery.
- Step 4: Click on the “Filter” sidebar again. This will hide the sidebar.
- Step 5: Locate and open the creative project you want to deliver by clicking on the view action (“eye” icon).
- Step 6: Click the delivery tab (“paper plane” icon) in the right-pane.
- Step 7: Click the “Send delivery email” button. (For other type of delivery, follow the delivery procedure and skip to step 10.)
- Step 8: Fill in the required information including the recipient and the files.
- Step 9: Click the “Send” button.
Step 10: Click the “Status” button and set the status to “Delivered”. This will notify the client that the creative project is delivered.