You’ve been assigned a creative project for an ad.
All the information you need to design the creative material is in one place including:
- The requester
- The deadline
- The format
- The specification (copy text, concept ideas, etc.) and any supporting files
You can now focus on your creativity to design the ad material.
When the ad material is ready, you submit it for review and wait for feedback.
Where to work creative projects?
Creative projects are managed in the “Production” module.
Exercise: Work on a creative project
Follow these steps to work on a creative project:
- Step 1: Go to the “Production” module.
- Step 2: Open the “Filter” sidebar. It’s the “funnel” icon in the left sidebar menu.
- Step 3: In the “Filter” sidebar, click the “Personal” tab. It’s the “single person” icon. This will display the quick filters for you.
- Step 4: Click on the “Today” quick filter under the “By date” section. This will list the creative projects that needs to be done today, including the overdues.
- Step 5: Click on the “Filter” sidebar again. This will hide the sidebar.
- Step 6: Locate and open the creative project you want to work on by clicking on the view action (“eye” icon).
- Step 7: Click the “Status” button and set the status to “In prod.”. This will notify everybody that you are starting to work on the project.
- Step 8: Design the ad material.
- Step 9: Click the “Upload” button to upload the creative files. You may also drag & drop the creative files onto the creative project.
- Step 10: Click the “Status” button and set the status to “Ready for review”. This will notify the requester that the material is ready for review.