Project requests helps your marketing department collect and process clients requests.
For clients, it provides a web-based marketing request system to submit requests and to consult the status of their requests without overwhelming your marketing department staff with emails.
For your marketing department, it provides all the tools to collect and process requests in a structured way without chaos.
Here’s a typical workflow:
Step1: The Client uses his browser, goes to the marketing request system, selects a request type, enters the required information, and submits the request.
Step2: *Optional* A pre-approver receives an email that a request is waiting for his pre-approval, clicks on the link and is redirected to the marketing request system to review/validate the request and clicks on the approve button to approve the request.
Step3: Agent receives the request in a structure way in the production module. He validates the information, assigns a responsible, and processes the request through a customizable workflow. He may create media insertions to be planned by media planners and/or creative projects to be created by the creative/e-commerce department.
At any time, the client can use the marketing request system to consult the status of the request.
Key roles and activities
Most of the information in these documents focuses on 4 roles: Administrators, Clients, Pre-approvers and Agents. Let’s see what they can do:
- Configure project types with request forms
- Configure organizations for project request
- Enable anonymous clients to submit project requests
- Understanding how the request key is generated
- Configure request pre-approvals
- Configure request workflow
- Understanding the requests module user interface
- Assign a request
- Change a request status
- Create media insertions for a request
- Create creative projects for a request
- Comment on a request